Valk Industries, Inc.
is a second generation family owned corporation focused upon Quality
, Service, and Reliability.
Our success and reputation for quality is attributed to our dedicated employees, with our primary goal of providing quality workmanship, materials and services at a competitive cost. Valk’s commitment to quality is proven not only in our products and services, but by our commitment to ISO 9001:2008.
Operation began in 1975 providing engineering and fabrication services. Multiple expansions later Valk has expanded and refined itself to provide:
- Spiral wound paper tubes and cores
- Custom thermoforming services and thermoformed items such as clamshells, blisters, trays and fillers
- Packaging services including clamshell packaging/sealing, blister packaging, poly bagging, over wrapping / shrink filming, kitting, contract packaging and component assembly
- Custom machining services including both CNC and conventional machining complete with metal fabrication
- Material management services, including material forecasting, planning and scheduling, procurement, limited warehousing and direct shipping services are available for clients requiring a turnkey program
Our facility is located 10 miles southeast of downtown Greeneville, Tennessee. It is uniquely nestled at the base of the Cherokee National Forest overlooking scenic Greeneville and Greene County.
Valk is conveniently located within a one day transit to over 70% of the USA population for quick and economical deliveries.
Valk - Committed to Quality, Service, and Reliability.